I want to participate; what should I do?
There are several ways you might participate:
- write a submission to a category
- Check out the categories and see if you'd like to take part in
one. Let ideas flow, try it out, and finally, send your work to
email@example.com after 1 Sep 2004 but preferably before 14
Sep 2004. The submission will be published under
- try somebody else's work out
- Get the submission from either the web site or the original
submission posting. Gather impressions, think, play.
- take part in the discussion that ensues
- After 1 Sep 2004, the entries are available for discussion.
You may comment them on the list, but better yet, use the
entry's wiki page, because this will make your comments stay and
be refined as time goes.
- send prizes
- I guess the contestants will esteem it if they receive some
material acknowledgement of their work. If you feel someone
should be rewarded, feel free to do so. Use your imagination
when coming up with proper prizes — I'm sure there's someone
out there just dying to get my
primer of modern Icelandic from